Friday, November 20, 2009

Update. Apology. Whatever.

So a quick update....
I am currently at work doing this, because
A. My computer is dead. DEAD!
B. I have no internet at home...currently. Hopefully that will be fixed today.

It is a rare occasion to be online, except to check my work e-mail and clock-in/clock-out. I apologize for not being able to update on all of the fun and exciting adventures that I am having...really I am. One day I hope to be able to catch up. For now I am going to have to say I am taking a leave of absence from blogging until I either get more time or a new computer. Life is rather busy right now with school winding down and figuring out what I am going to do with life. I love what I am doing right now and the decisions that are being made. Life is great! I'll be back soon!

No comments: