Tuesday, September 30, 2008
1. The Office
2. My Boys
3. Gilmore Girls (still!)
6. What Not to Wear
8 favorite places I love to eat:
2. Lee's Mongolian BBQ
3. Olive Garden - just for the breadsticks!
4. Texas Roadhouse
5. Wendy's - i'm addicted to frosty's
6. Red Robin
7. Cafe Rio
8. Burrito Amigos - best horchata ever!
8 things that happened yesterday:
1. Ran thousands of stairs.
2. Ate at Subway.
3. Went to work.
4. Ate dinner at Roosters with Jake and Shane.
5. Started losing my mind...
6. Went to FHE.
7. Watched Heroes.
8. Did homework.
8 things I look forward to:
2. The weekend.
3. Becoming an aunt...less than 6 months away!
4. Being done with school.
5. Being with friends.
6. Getting a puppy dog.
7. Moving out of parents house.
8 things I love about Fall:
1. The leaves changing colors.
2. The smell.
3. Perfect sweater weather.
4. Candy corn.
5. It means Winter is coming...
6. Being with the family for Thanksgiving.
7. Taking pretty pictures.
8. Having a good excuse to eat a lot of candy...
8 things on my wish list (only 8 things):
1. Have more time to do things.
2. My own apartment/house.
3. Having money...
4. A new wardrobe.
5. A personal chef.
6. A name for my car.
7. Student loans payed off.
8. Motivation and will power to lose weight!
8 people I'm tagging:
8. Anyone else who reads this.
Saturday, September 20, 2008
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Any excuse I could make to get on the little kids toys...
The Different Activities...
Jumping Castle and Slide.
Cotton Candy to give the kiddies sugar rushes.
The wonderful cooks who provided us with food.
3 different age groups designed posters about conservation to win a brand new shiny bicycle.
There were many different prizes given to the adults too. Things like...water heater insulators, cleaning supplies, even 2 bicycles, and the grand prize of a GPS!
All the employees of Holcim that attended receive a green bag full of wonderful things...magnet, key chain, mouse pad, energy efficient light bulbs, tire gauge,
baseball, flashlight that lasts for eternity...a book on how to prevent global warming, and I'm sure there were other things I've forgotten...
Monday, September 8, 2008
Me, Erica, Kelie and Jake.