Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Playing Tag!

8 TV shows I love to watch:
1. The Office
2. My Boys
3. Gilmore Girls (still!)
4. House
5. Fringe
6. What Not to Wear
7. Heroes
8. Scrubs

8 favorite places I love to eat:
1. Chili's
2. Lee's Mongolian BBQ
3. Olive Garden - just for the breadsticks!
4. Texas Roadhouse
5. Wendy's - i'm addicted to frosty's
6. Red Robin
7. Cafe Rio
8. Burrito Amigos - best horchata ever!

8 things that happened yesterday:
1. Ran thousands of stairs.
2. Ate at Subway.
3. Went to work.
4. Ate dinner at Roosters with Jake and Shane.
5. Started losing my mind...
6. Went to FHE.
7. Watched Heroes.
8. Did homework.

8 things I look forward to:
1. Sleep.
2. The weekend.
3. Becoming an aunt...less than 6 months away!
4. Being done with school.
5. Being with friends.
6. Getting a puppy dog.
7. Moving out of parents house.
8. Snow.

8 things I love about Fall:
1. The leaves changing colors.
2. The smell.
3. Perfect sweater weather.
4. Candy corn.
5. It means Winter is coming...
6. Being with the family for Thanksgiving.
7. Taking pretty pictures.
8. Having a good excuse to eat a lot of candy...

8 things on my wish list (only 8 things):
1. Have more time to do things.
2. My own apartment/house.
3. Having money...
4. A new wardrobe.
5. A personal chef.
6. A name for my car.
7. Student loans payed off.
8. Motivation and will power to lose weight!

8 people I'm tagging:
1. Emily
2. Wendy
3. Cassie
4. Becky
5. Adria
6. Heather
7. Melanie
8. Anyone else who reads this.

No comments: