Sunday, October 4, 2009

Such a slacker!

I am so behind in my blogging. This is due to my busy life and lack of having an internet connection at home. Life has gotten a little less busy and I have internet now, so I will try and be better at blogging. Since all I am doing now is working and school...there is not much of interest to blog about, but I can catch up on all the things I haven't blogged about yet.

I have been busy because I am working two part time jobs - YMCA Afterschool program leader and teaching assistant for the department of child and family studies. And I am still doing photography on the side, about 2-3 sessions a month. I am also still taking classes at Weber. I am hoping to finish up this Spring and am planning on going to grad school for school counseling. I will be taking the GRE at the end of this month.

I am also part of the CFSSA...child and family studies student association...which doesn't take up much time, but I do have early morning meetings a couple times a month.


My nephew is now 6 months old (as of yesterday) and he cut his first tooth yesterday too! He is getting so big and so darn cute. This is a pic from his 6 month photo shoot:

to see more click here.

No comments: