Friday, March 27, 2009

Finally...

A blog post! Ok there are a few reasons why I haven't blogged...in like 2 weeks.

Numero uno: I have been rather sick the last week and haven't felt like doing anything. Just an amazing case of allergies. I am now on medication to help get rid of it, since the other two I was taking simultaneously weren't strong enough. I have felt so much better today.

B: The internet connection at my house is quite unpredictable lately. It is slower than tar on a cold day. Hopefully it doesn't take me hours just to post this.

III: Ree Drummond has taken over my life. If you just asked who is Ree Drummond, shame on you! ok ok. So I only learned who she was a few day ago, but this astounding woman has captured my attention. She is the author of thepioneerwoman.com. She lives on a ranch, has 4 punks (all of which she homeschools), is an incredible photographer, and cooks wonderful food. She is constantly keeping up her website and I absolutely love it! I do not understand where she finds the time to accomplish so much. In case you haven't already you should seriously go to her website and check it out. You too can be addicted to this womans life like I am. She has many great pointers on there about photography, home and garden, homeschooling, cooking, and random confessions from her life. I have my boss Melissa to blame for this new found addiction.

I have more things to blog about...but I will save them for later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's so funny, I am obsessed with The Pioneer Woman! I am making that delicious red pepper pasta this week. Ree is awesome.