Monday, January 19, 2009

This one goes out to the one(s) I love...


This one goes out to the one(s) I left behind...In Oregon! This post is for all the lovely people I get to see in a few short weeks. Yes, I'm finally going back to visit my mission. I'm sorry, but I do not have pictures of everyone that I miss in Oregon. Here are some of the most amazing people in Oregon...

Keirsten Emry and Stephanie Glasscock
The Lyman's and Lowry's
The Silvey's

The Legault's


The Brager's

The Alldredge's


The White's

Sister Pinkerton


Connie Chan

The Resner's

Nicole and Tavin

Meisha Goodrich

The Pigg's

I wish I had another picture of the whole Kuechler family on my computer, but I don't so here is one of Neal at his baptism.

The Ellison's minus Jalon

The Dankenbring's

The one and only Laura Hunsaker!

Lori Hooton now Meadows

JoDean Stehle

Kelly Cuellar

The Martin's

The Boyd's

The Luna's

The Antone's

Christa and Cathlena Spencer
I can't wait to see all of these people and many more when I go to Oregon next month! It will be so great to go back and visit!!!!

1 comment:

Kris Farrar said...

It will be good for the Kuechlers to see you...we love them so much, but life is hard for them. We are excited.