Friday, January 30, 2009

I love my job!

I think I say this every day I go to work...


Update on Preston...the kid who gashed his face on the playground...if you don't know what I am talking about see the post right below this. He had to get 6 stitches between his eyes and 2 stitches on his eyebrow. He was all smiles today...what a trooper. Here is a picture of him with stitches.







So during outside time today, Alex comes out with those plastic gloves on and asks me if I know why he is wearing them...he is going to clean all of the garbage off the playground hill! And sure enough this little guy spent his whole outside time cleaning garbage off the playground. I guess he did it yesterday too and now has decided that he is going to try and save the world by keeping it clean! That must have really made an impact on little Alex! Here he is with a handful of papers he just found...

No comments: