Sunday, December 13, 2009

i LOVE winter.

It has been snowing and snowing and snowing...I love snow! I love driving in it. I love playing in it. I love watching it fall. I love wearing beanies. I love my new boots, because I can now walk through the snow without getting cold toes! Everyone should get a new pair of boots for winter. My mom bought my dad a new pair of boots last week and we were looking for boots for my nephew the other day. My mom said I should try on a pair of these boots....I fell in love! They are amazing. They are called BOGS. They are great for snow, rain, probably even mud. They keep your feet warm up to -30 degrees. Hopefully I will never need that feature. This is a picture of the exact style I have.




And this is why you should never eat snow...


I hope those of you who are not big fans of all this snow will find atleast one thing you can enjoy about snow!

Side note: My laptop died about two months ago, and I lost all, I mean all of my pictures. Which has made me really sad. My drive to take pictures is gone. I really need to stop sulking and just take more pictures. So hopefully this week I will take the time to go out in this beautiful snowy place and take lots of winter pictures. Stay tuned for winter pictures from me!

1 comment:

Devany said...

way to look at the bright side, and work on taking more pics. next go around, looking into downloading Picasa from online (for free, made by google) and downloading all your pics you want to save online.

oh and at least someone likes winter in my place. I'm having summer withdrawals. (among other reasons to feel a bit depressed)