Saturday, July 18, 2009

The most productive Saturday ever!

Anyone that knows me well knows that this picture explains me perfectly.


So this was my day...

1. Woke up at 9 A.M.
2. 9:15 Mowed my parents lawn and grandpa's lawn.
3. Vacuumed all the bugs out of the windows.
4. Washed all the outside windows at my parents house.
5. Washed 3 cars.
6. Fixed the shelf that fell down in the basement.
7. Took all the screws out of the wall in the room we are fixing. (post to come on this)
8. Talked to my friends and planned my camping/boating trip to Oneida next weekend.
9. Played with my nephew.
10. Packed stuff to go to D.I.
11. Checked online to see when the D.I. donation place closed.
12. Drove to Ogden since the internet said it didn't close until 10 P.M.
13. Found out it had closed at 6 P.M.
14. Drove back home.
15. Taped up the wall board my dad put in the room we are fixing.
16. Did all of my laundry.
17. Put together a jumparoo for my nephew.
18. Did I mention played with my nephew.
19. Stayed in my "pajamas" all day. (t-shirt and capri work out pants that I slept in)
20. Lauged when my mom gave the dog a whole hot dog and he tried to hide it under her pillow.
20. Blogged about my day.

Overall this has been the most productive day this whole summer!

Hopefully tomorrow I can actually catch up on all the blogging I've been meaning to do.

2 comments:

Erica Lamb said...

those seriously are the best days!!!!

Adam and Christine Jardine said...

Congratulations. I always have the highest hopes for Saturdays, and every single freaking week my plans are foiled. I just need to plan on cleaning, getting interrupted, start again, get interrupted again. . .

Again, congrats. I'll try not to be jealous.