Monday, December 15, 2008

Temple Square.

So this weekend I was able to go to see the lights on Temple Square twice. Yes twice. My friends from college and I all met down there on Saturday. I don't have any pictures from then because I left my camera in the car...and I didn't want to walk all the way back and get it. On Sunday my friend Heather (and her baby Isaac) and her friend Whitney came and spent the night. Whitney had never seen the lights on Temple Square so we drove down there Sunday night. I have plenty of pictures of this time around... oh and in case you were wondering Heather forgot the baby carrier so that is why she is carrying him around in her coat like that...












1 comment:

Powell Family said...

Can you send me a CD of these? I lost my jump drive with them on it!