Thursday, July 10, 2008

Sunday Dinner with the Family

On Sunday we decide to celebrate Emily's upcoming birthday...she turned 23. The reason there are no pictures of mom, jer, misty and brook is because...mom refused to have her picture taken, jer and misty vanished right berfore dinner, and brook is loving life in california.
This is Gramps Peterson. He is 87...but he thinks he is 93.

This is my pops! I am such a daddy's girl. We finally got him to smile for this picture.

This is Will. My bro-in-law.


Emily. The birthday girl.


I think Will loves Emily.


My cat...he looks evil. That is why we nicknamed him S'norman the evil kidden.

Bubba. We got him for Emily's 8th birthday...he has become my mom's dog since he never leaves her side when she is home. He's a momma's boy.

These next pictures need some explaining...

When Emily and I were younger...and much skinnier...we would always climb up on the clothesline and hang upside down. We would even pull the trampoline over next to it and jump off of it. We thought it would be a good memory to hang upside down again....it wasn't as easy as we though it would be. But, we eventually made it.



We made Will participate.

Will decided Bubba wanted to try too.
I think he likes it...

Awww...Sisterly Love!


The yummy food. So I found out that I can make a mean homemade BBQ sauce...we did this one time before when we didn't have any. It actually is rather easy to do and I never make the same BBQ sauce twice...

1 comment:

Powell Family said...

I don't really think that the dog looks like he likes it. I don't believe you!