Thursday, July 10, 2008

The Summer Project...

So I volunteered for the job of painting Grandpa's house this summer...I even got to pick the colors. I didn't have much choice since the mortar between the bricks is this ugly mauve pink color. I kept the trim color the same but we traded the ugly pink for a more neutral cream/tan. Here are some pictures of before and after....I'm still not done so be patient. My dad has been helping me alot lately because I have been working so much in Salt Lake...and he loves to paint. He does the hardest parts...like the corners of the eaves and climbing up on the giant ladder to reach under the eaves. Thanks Daddy!



You can see the difference from where it hasn't been painted yet in the lower right side.

This one of the worst spots in the the whole house. The roof had to be redone above this. It leaked last winter.
Before.
After.
This is the only before/after picture I have so far.

1 comment:

Powell Family said...

That paint job looks way better!