Sunday, November 16, 2008

Just for you, Heather!

Last weekend I went up to Rexburg to visit some friends.

My first stop was in Pocatello to visit Vicki, my first roommate in college. It was so good to see her and her husband Michael again. Last time I saw them was about three years ago at their reception in Orlando, Florida.
Vicki and Michael's Wedding Reception.
Vicki, Michael, and me in a boat at Sea World in Orlando.
Next stop Rexburg to visit one of my mission companion Dayna!

Rexburg Temple. (We went to a session on Saturday.)

Dayna. (We were companions for 6 months!)

Me and Katelyn. (Dayna and I taught Katelyn and her family in our last area on the mission.)


Last stop was to visit another one of my college roommates, Heather, and her adorable baby boy Isaac.

Thanks Brandon for this picture of your cute baby boy. Isaac is 2 months old.

Overall it was a really fun weekend. Thanks Vicki and Michael, Dayna and her roommates, and Heather!